10 Warning Signs of Good Health
The integrative medicine care model for mental health aims to not only reduce or eliminate disease, but encourages healthy minds, bodies, and futures with a hope for independence, contentment, and fulfillment for every patient. Check out the short and fun list of “warning” signs below to gauge your ability to find and experience satisfaction and happiness in your life.
- Persistent presence of support network
- Chronic positive expectations
- Episodic outbreaks of joyful, happy experiences
- Sense of spiritual involvement
- Tendency to adapt to changing conditions
- Rapid response and recovery to stress
- Increased enjoyment of physical activity
- Tendency to identify and communicate feelings
- Repeated episodes of gratitude and generosity
- Persistent sense of humor
Original post source and date unknown.